- No upper age limit for the applicants
- Mark is not a barrier for Open School study. (Students with minimum pass mark are eligible for admission)
- Freedom to choose any subject from a variety of Academic subjects
- Opportunity to attend classes which are conducted only on holidays, in the selected study centres according to the convenience of the ‘learners’ at various districts
- Personal Contact Programme (PCP) to clarify doubts
- Self learning Materials (SLM or Modules) are given to Open regular students to ensure effective learning.